Director of Business Development
Greater Oklahoma City Chamber
The Greater Oklahoma City Chamber is seeking a Director of Business Development in our economic development department to encourage the creation of new jobs and capital investment to improve the overall economy of Central Oklahoma. Director oversees the division’s business development activities (recruitment and project management) and manages related staff and budget. The Director has a visible and active role with regional partners and key influencers within the broader economic development community.
- Degree in relevant field including economic development, business, marketing or economics.
- Graduate of Economic Development Institute, status as Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) or eligibility to sit for CEcD exam preferred.
- Minimum of eight years proven professional experience.
- Demonstrated project and team management experience including managing multiple projects and demands simultaneously.
- Knowledge of real estate, planning/community development, project financing, human resources and marketing helpful.
- Proven ability to close deals through solid sales and project management is critical. Experience with electronic CRM systems such as Salesforce is desirable.
- Ability to switch between manager and project lead.
Send resume and salary requirements to [email protected] by November 15, 2018.
Vinita Area Chamber of Commerce
To have a career opportunity posted, please contact: