The CEO Retreat is a new OCCE Executive Education Program designed EXCLUSIVELY for CEOs of local chambers of commerce.
As a chief paid executive, you know your company’s success depends on you—and that means you’ve got to cultivate your knowledge, hone your leadership skills and understand what works in today’s business environment. With forward-thinking speakers, peer-to-peer networking and in-depth discussions, the CEO Retreat will keep you at the forefront of industry leadership.
- Practical tips and techniques to improve your day-to-day business operations
- Insights from industry peers to advance your chamber
- Professional contacts to enhance the success of your company and your career
- Innovative ideas to recharge you and motivate your employees
- New solutions to grow your organization
Sunday, August 18th – Tuesday, August, 20th, 2019
Roman Nose State Park
3236 S. Highway 8A | Watonga, OK 73772
Room Accomodations in the Lodge
Queen/Twin Lakeside – $89.00/nightly
King – $99/nightly (limited)
Room block expires July 31, 2019
GROUP BOOKING CODE: 1342
(Please note that rooms are responsibility of attendee. Roman Nose Lodge will charge the first night’s stay immediately when booking. Room reservations are refundable.)
Registration Cost = $60 per person
Includes coffee/sodas in meeting room on Monday and Tuesday, Monday lunch, Monday dinner, Tuesday breakfast/brunch.
Sunday night dinner is dutch treat.
OCCE will have a cabin that all attendees will meet at for dinner on Monday to network and share ideas.
Dress is casual. BYOB.