The CEO Retreat is a new OCCE Executive Education Program designed EXCLUSIVELY for CEOs of local chambers of commerce.
As a chief paid executive, you know your company’s success depends on you—and that means you’ve got to cultivate your knowledge, hone your leadership skills and understand what works in today’s business environment. With forward-thinking speakers, peer-to-peer networking and in-depth discussions, the CEO Retreat will keep you at the forefront of industry leadership.
- Practical tips and techniques to improve your day-to-day business operations
- Insights from industry peers to advance your chamber
- Professional contacts to enhance the success of your company and your career
- Innovative ideas to recharge you and motivate your employees
- New solutions to grow your organization
2020 CEO RETREAT
Sunday, July 12 – Monday, July 13
Post Oak Lodge
5323 W 31st St N, Tulsa, OK 74127
Reservations: Call (918) 425-2112 | Group Name – OK Chamber of Commerce Executives
Group rate ends Friday June 19, 2020
One (1) double bed and private bath
Cost = $99 (+ tax) for Sunday, July 12th
Check in time is 3:00pm | Check out is 11:00am
As a member of OCCE, there will be NO COST to attend other than your lodge room. OCCE will cover Sunday night meal, Monday breakfast, Monday lunch, non-alcoholic drinks, meeting room, and incidentals.
Registration options are for Sunday and Monday or Monday only. Registration is required for planning.
Registration deadline is Wednesday, July 8